12 –month contract
Work where it matters
We work every day to improve the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children, but we know with the right support we would achieve even more. Help us to become more effective and efficient so that we can make an even bigger impact in the lives of children from Bolivia to Bangladesh and from Myanmar to Sierra Leone.
We’re looking for a highly experienced and skilled business analyst to champion and lead business process improvement at World Vision UK. Working with teams in our UK office, you will be responsible for ensuring the continuous improvement of our processes, and building capacity in our staff so that process improvement becomes embedded in our culture. You will also be involved in creating business cases and documenting requirements for system changes, where these are needed to help us be more effective in making an impact on poverty and its causes.
To bring the enthusiasm, skills and abilities we are looking for, you are likely to:
• Have significant experience in business process improvement and mapping
• Be experienced in capturing and documenting requirements
• Have strong conceptual and analytical skills, with the ability to identify key issues and ask the big questions
• Be engaging and approachable with strong persuasive and relational skills
• Have a passion for applying your professional skills to helping transform the lives of children in need
All applicants should be willing to work within an organisation with a strong Christian ethos and respect its values.
To find out how you can start using your skills and experience to bring real change
to children in the world’s hardest places, please visit: www.worldvision.org.uk/jobs where you can see a full Job Description and apply online.
Closing date: 6th January 2012
Interviews will be held week commencing 9th January 2012