This page details the Conditions under which you may use this site and the conditions under which our services are offered. By using this Website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of these Conditions of Use. The Conditions of Use may be modified from time to time by updating this page. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Website for any reason. forum3.co.uk is owned and operated by forum3 Ltd whose registered address is at 4 The Crescent, Ripon, HG4 2JB. The contents of this Website, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other information or material are the property of forum3 Ltd or its clients. Unauthorised use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that forum3 Ltd creates to generate the pages on forum3.co.uk. It is protected by forum3 Ltd copyright.
Site Use The Website may not be used by employers or recruiters as a means to source employees or potential employees for employment opportunities not advertised specifically on forum3.co.uk. forum3 Ltd specifically prohibits any use of the Website, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for: posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate CV. Users may not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. Users are prohibited from: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (b) deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity, (c) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this site (d) if you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorised purpose.
Advertising on forum3.co.uk
forum3 Ltd shall not be responsible for any failure to provide the Services, or unavailability of the Site, as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control but the Client accepts that it shall still be responsible for the payment of fees as if the services had been properly provided. The Client accepts that forum3 Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to provide the Services (or any part thereof) as a result of the Client's failure to comply with the contract. The Client accepts that if any quota of Services which are to be used with any period of time specified in the contract are not used within the specified period; then in each case the Client shall still be responsible for the full payment of fees as if the services had been properly and fully provided. Employers and Recruiters using this website agree to pay the relevant fees advised by forum3 Ltd plus VAT at the prevailing rate, if applicable. If electing to pay by invoice the user agrees to pay each invoice within 30 days of the date of invoice. forum3 Ltd understands and will exercise their statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if not paid according to agreed credit terms. We reserve the right to invoice a late payment administration fee of £50.00 for all invoices not paid within the agreed credit terms. Refund Policy forum3 Ltd offers refunds purely at the discretion of management. The claimant must provide full details of the reason behind the request, the invoice number and the date of the purchase. The client agrees to provide forum3 Ltd, in such a format as forum3 Ltd may request, design work, artwork and logos necessary to provide those services involving the provision of such detail on the Website.
Using the Communication Services on forum3.co.uk
This Website may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another = s computer or property of another = s computer or property of another.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to for the same.
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other propriety right of any party.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
The Liabilities of forum3 Ltd
Forum3.co.uk is the web presence and acts as a venue for employers and recruiters to post job opportunities and job-seekers to post CV's and does not screen or censor the listings offered. forum3 Ltd is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and job-seekers. As a result, forum3 Ltd has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or CV's posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to job-seekers or the ability of job-seekers to fill job openings. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through forum3.co.uk. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release forum3 Ltd (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. forum3 Ltd makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or the Material. The use of the Website and the Material is at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by you on the Website. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Website. forum3 Ltd DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, FORUM3 LTD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. PEOPLE UNLIMITED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FORUM3 LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL FORUM3 LTD, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT FORUM3 LTD IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Links to Other Sites
The Website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided as a service and not as an endorsement by forum3 Ltd of the contents on such third-party websites. forum3 Ltd is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
These Conditions of use shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising in connection with them shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.